If you have been a fan of drinking tea, whether you want to shed off some pounds or just plainly want a good dose of healthy fluid onto your...
8 Unbelievable Ways to Reuse Teabags
If you have been a fan of drinking tea, whether you want to shed off some pounds or just plainly want a good dose of healthy fluid onto your body, you'd usually throw off teabags in the bin (as where it should belong) right after your done steeping your cuppa tea. But little did you know that your used teabag can still serve good to you. Here are top 8 unbelievable ways to reuse teabags that you should ought to know.
1. Teabags can be use to deodorize smelly hands. Strong smell like onion, garlic and raw fish can't be easily removed with hand soap. Grab your used teabag, scrub it onto your hands to get rid off those nasty smell. Thanks to its anti-bacterial properties that works well leaving a fresh smelling hands.
2. Teabags can minimize eye bags and dark circles. Tea contains special element, Tannins, that will help constrict blood vessels in the eye area and reduce swelling. To treat your eyes, put two used teabags in the fridge to cool for a few minutes. Lie down and place the cooled teabags over your eyes and leave it there for at least 15 minutes.
3. Teabags are great glass and mirror cleaners. Damped used teabags and scrub it on your windows or mirrors. Aside from the fact that it is a good alternative for chemical-filled cleaning sprays, tea has compounds that break down grease and oil for you to achieve a crystal clear mirror.
4. Teabags prevent pests in the house. Place dry teabags in cupboards, cabinets, closets and anywhere in the house to drive away rats and the likes. To shoo off spiders, ants and other insects, try adding few drops of peppermint oil to your teabags.
5. Teabags help soften and treat smelly feet. Pour on heated water on a tub with used green teabags. Once the temperature is bearable, soak your feet in it and when the water gets cold, dump out the teabag contents to exfoliate your feet.
6. Teabags can be used as a natural mouthwash. Steep some green or peppermint tea and let it cool to room temperature to achieve an all-natural mouthwash- a good replacement to alcohol-based mouthwash which usually burns your mouth.
7. Teabags can be used to create an anti-aging bath. Tea has this relaxing aroma to calm and sooth our body. To make an anti-aging relaxing tea bath. just throw some used teabags in your bath water and bathe your body with it. The anti-oxidants found in tea will give you a glowing youthful skin by protecting it from free radicals.
8. Teabags also works well as a hair conditioner. Rinse your hair well after shampooing, then massage your scalp with weak tea. This will add volume to your lifeless hair.